This guide will walk you through: Getting a Ethereum Wallet and Creating a Members Account.
Getting a Ethereum Wallet
- (1) Go to myetherwallet.com.
- (2) Type the password you want to use and click “Create New Wallet”.
- (3) Download your Keystore File, Save it in a secure place and make a backup. Do not lose it! Do not share it!.
- (4) After downloading and securing your Keystore file click on “I understand. Continue.”
- (5) To enter your wallet click on “SELECT WALLET FILE…” click on your keystore file that you’ve downloaded.
- (6) Enter your password that you made in the first step then click “Unlock”.
- (7) After you’ve accessed your wallet, your wallet number is on the right side under “Account Address”.
Creating a Members Account
- (1) Go to the registration page.
- (2) Fill out the form with your Username, Ethereum Wallet, Email and Password.
- (3) After submitting the registration form you will receive a link to confirm your email address.
- (4) After clicking the link you will be redirected to the “Members Login” where you can login to your Account.